Back in November 2012 Free Rangers Nursery was made into a National Education Trust “Advocacy School” (Read this Blog Post for more info). As a result we are now involved in various training, CPD and Early Years NETwork programmes, and we would like to extend an invitation for local nursery owners, managers and practitioners to come be a part of the latest Three Counties Early Years NETwork programme. In March, a DfE sponsored training programme will begin based at 3 centres; one here in Somerset, one in Gloucestershire and one in the West Midlands. Please see the attached flyer for more detail. This programme of three sessions is fully funded by the Department for Education, so is completely free for you. Do take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
Click here for the Flyer (PDF)
The key aims are to enable participants to:
- Evaluate the changing context for delivery in Children’s Centres and early years settings
- Explore strategies for proactive service development and family engagement
- Exchange best practice and learn from other leaders: the NETworks approach
This training has been delivered across the country, and we’ve had some excellent feedback:
“I’ve gone from overwhelming concern over the challenges I face to celebrating success, feeling good and energised to do more”
The course will run as follows:
- Wednesday 6th March - Hill, Valley and Vale Children’s Centres c/o Park Infant School, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
- Tuesday 12th March - Free Rangers Forest School Nursery, Midsomer Norton, Somerset
- Tuesday 19th March - Hillfields Children’s Centre, Coventry, West Midlands
At present, there are places available, but act quickly so that you can take this opportunity to benefit from this free, high-quality CPD in your local area. If you would like to join, please contact Charlotte at Free Rangers Nursery at email@example.com or call the nursery on 01761411328.
For further information, contact Lucy Sumner at NET firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you at Free Rangers Nursery!